Australian Alpaca Fibre
Australian Alpaca Fibre - Crafted to create premium alpaca fibre products at an affordable price.
What was once considered an unattainable luxury; a fleece only those of status could enjoy due to its exclusivity and costly price, is now more accessible than ever thanks to Scotch Group’s commitment to providing premium alpaca fibre products to the wider market, allowing all to enjoy the opulence of alpaca fibre.
In addition, alpaca fibre has an amazing array of scientifically proven health benefits such as:
- Antimicrobial and antifungal
- Dust-mite resistant
- Hypo-allergenic and lanolin-free
- Thermoregulatory properties – a natural insulator keeping you warm in winter and cool in summer
- Protection from the sun’s ultraviolet radiation
- Moisture wicking properties
- Naturally flame resistant; more so than other available plant-based or synthetic fibres
- Natural, eco-friendly and 100% sustainable
Scotch Alpaca fibre
Scoured / Unscoured
Micron: Average 28(common)
Other Micron: <18, 18-21, 21-23, 23-25, 22-24, 24-28
Fibre length: 80 to 150 mm(long) / < 80 mm(short).
VM(vegetable matter): < 2%
Colour: White, Brown, Fawn, Black, Grey, Mixed, Grey Mixed
Species: Huacaya / Suri
Delivery: Ex-farm gate
Packing: 100-135 kgs/Bale(compress)
Lead time: 4 weeks*
Payment: TT in advance with order
Capacity: 35 ton/year*
Certification: AWTA(Australian Wool Testing Authority)
Sample: 300 grams of each colours.
* depend on seasons/stock.
Price upon request.